Youngsters from St Mary Federation schools in Brancaster, Docking and Sedgeford took a trip to the beach
- Credit: Sarah Bocking
Youngsters from the St Mary Federation schools got into the holiday spirit with a trip to the beach.
Children and staff from the Brancaster, Docking and Sedgeford schools started their holiday early with fun activites at Brancaster beach.
On Wednesday, July 19, children were able to meet and play with pupils from another school, which executive head Sarah Bocking said was an opportunity for the children to widen their social circle.
She added: 'It also gave them the chance to try out a range of activities including beach volley ball, rounders, sandcastle building competitions, beach science and pirate philosophy.
'It was good to see everyone mixing during activities, getting on well and helping each other.
You may also want to watch:
'The beach sports were part of our drive to be active, healthy schools and the volleyball, in particular, appealed to both our sporty and non-sporty children.'
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 5 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 6 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 7 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 8 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 9 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace