Video and Photo gallery: Graduation joy for students at UCS Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Years of hard work and dedication was applauded at University Campus Suffolk's Great Yarmouth centre in a graduation ceremony for students, family and friends.
Opening the celebration at Great Yarmouth Minster, UCS Deputy Provost Tim Greenacre said: 'I wish you every success in work and in life. It may feel like the end of the journey, but your connection with us is for life.
'We look forward to keeping in touch with you as your careers unfold.'
About 60 students collected their degrees in areas including creative music, visual media production and professional studies, cheered on by proud family and friends.
Editor of the Great Yarmouth Mercury Anne Edwards was made an Honorary Fellow of UCS during the ceremony, in recognition of her commitment to the people of the borough and her work for the community.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 6 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 7 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 8 Couple's heartbreak leads to 28 hour stream to support baby loss charity
- 9 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women