Updated: Norfolk Winter School Games day four - sports hall athletics
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Hundreds of youngsters took their marks as they jumped, sprinted, bounced and threw for glory as part of day four of the Norfolk Winter School Games.
Today has seen a total of 256 children from right across Norfolk taking part in sports hall athletics at the UEA Sportspark in Norwich.
In the morning, there was a competition for those with low ability who do not normally get the opportunity to compete in county competitions. This afternoon, the cream of the crop have been taking part in individual running races, relays, standing long jump, shot put, speed bounce and vertical events.
The county final has seen teams of up to 32 from each School Sport Partnership compete.
You may also want to watch:
Keep up to date with all the action by following the live blog on this website. Tweet #NorfolkSchGames.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 6 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 7 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?