Baby café invites city families to relaunch party
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk baby café is set for a relaunch as it tries to reach out to more families.
Twinkle Toes in Sussex Street, Norwich is planning a party at Castle Mall shopping centre on Saturday, April 6 to mark the relaunch with sensory baby and massage demos, face painting and soft play.
It comes at a time when all but three of the children's centres in Norwich are set to close under county council plans to cut its children's services budget.
But staff at Twinkle Toes, which has a breastfeeding friendly café and soft play centre, want extend a helping hand to families who could be left adrift by the closures.
The centre is keen to promote its mental health and wellbeing services for mums and babies.
You may also want to watch:
Twinkle Toes ambassador Anna Cushing said: 'Mental health for mums is big news at the moment and at Twinkles we even have a feeding consultant available twice a week to sit and chat to mums about all and any feeding issues they may have.'
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 9 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk