UEA ranking in Sunday Times Good University Guide revealed
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
The University of East Anglia's has come 15th in The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.
UEA, based outside Norwich, came down two places from last year when it came 13th.
The Sunday Times league table of UK universities has been compiled using data from the Higher Education Statistics Agency (Hesa), the National Student Survey, the national funding councils and the 132 universities themselves.
UEA performed particularly well in percentage of 'good honours' (firsts or 2.1s) received, with 87.8pc, higher than the next five universities above on the table and ninth overall in the country.
However, the university received lower percentages for six other categories than last year, including teaching quality, student experience, research quality, and graduate prospects.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich University of the Arts (NUA) came 66th, down from 60th.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000