Pupils go wild for outdoor classroom
- Credit: Ian Burt
Children at a village school in north Norfolk are going wild for their new classroom.
The six-metre tall bell tent has been installed on the playing field at Langham.
It is big enough to accommodate all 75 pupils and is already being used for school assemblies.
The school bought the tent following a sponsored run organised by the friends of Langham school, which raised £1700. And local company Natural East, who own The People Tree in Holt, have donated bean bags, rugs and cushions to make the tent extra inviting.
Headteacher Polly Kossowicz said: 'The tent will be used for lots of different learning activities.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 6 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 9 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 10 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries