Photo gallery: Sheringham Ladybird Nursery nativity
- Credit: Archant
Toddlers at Sheringham nursery Ladybird treated their families to renditions of festive songs including Giddy Up Little Donkey and Away in a Manger, as part of their Christmas performance, Nativity For Little Ones.
Mums, dads and grandparents sat on tot-sized chairs to watch the play, which featured a traditional nativity, mixed with modern-day songs – and the odd ad-libbed, 'Look at me Mummy!'
The Cromer Road group, which has just over 50 pre-schoolers on its books, has been running festive activities ranging in the lead-up to Christmas, from making cakes and cards, to designing Christmas tree and snowman table decorations.
Youngsters will celebrate the end of term on Wednesday with a party, complete with a visit from Father Christmas.
Nursery manager Louise Brock, who narrated the performance, said: 'The children have thoroughly enjoyed taking part and I think it is a lovely opportunity for their families to see them joining in and having fun.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub