Photography students hosting exhibition on Instagram
- Credit: C/O Emma Garrard
A group of art students at a Norwich university are set to showcase their work on Instagram.
The first year photography students at Norwich University of the Arts are producing an online exhibition on the photo-sharing social media site as part of their course.
The Instagram exhibition – posted via the students' account @meditati_a – will feature posts with photographs from students on the course, along with a short biography of the artist's and their work.
Each student has chosen a narrative for their work, with themes including love and movement.
As part of their marketing for the exhibition the students have designed posters featuring a QR code, which will send viewers to the Instagram exhibition web page when scanned.
You may also want to watch:
Student Emma Garrard said: 'We found that Instagram has many benefits as it is predominately for sharing images and we felt that this was the best way to reach a wider audience.'
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 6 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction