Norwich students encouraged to enter photography awards
- Credit: Lauren Fearn
The search is on to find the best of Norwich's creative photography talent.
The annual EIZO Awards is designed to champion creativity behind the lens and provide a career kick-start to talented students looking to follow in the footsteps of the UK's photography greats.
University students in Norwich can enter the awards to be in with a chance of winning the top prize - an EIZO ColorEdge computer monitor and exclusive placement with a world-renowned photographer.
The competition is now in its third year and there will be a total of three winners.
Hayley Osborne, EIZO marketing manager, added: 'By working closely with universities, we want to champion the creative photographers of the future and give students the best possible platform to showcase their work. We'd love to see what the students of Norwich have to offer.'
You may also want to watch:
Find details on how to enter at www.eizocolour.com/eizo-award.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m