Norwich students encouraged to enter photography awards
- Credit: Lauren Fearn
The search is on to find the best of Norwich's creative photography talent.
The annual EIZO Awards is designed to champion creativity behind the lens and provide a career kick-start to talented students looking to follow in the footsteps of the UK's photography greats.
University students in Norwich can enter the awards to be in with a chance of winning the top prize - an EIZO ColorEdge computer monitor and exclusive placement with a world-renowned photographer.
The competition is now in its third year and there will be a total of three winners.
Hayley Osborne, EIZO marketing manager, added: 'By working closely with universities, we want to champion the creative photographers of the future and give students the best possible platform to showcase their work. We'd love to see what the students of Norwich have to offer.'
You may also want to watch:
Find details on how to enter at www.eizocolour.com/eizo-award.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 4 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 5 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 6 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 7 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 8 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 9 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 10 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage