Norwich sixth form to hold science, maths and technology GCSE revision workshops
- Credit: Archant
A sixth form in Norwich hopes to share its science, maths and technology expertise with GCSE students in revision workshops.
Sir Isaac Newton Sixth Form, on Bethel Street, will run the free sessions from 9am to 12.30pm on three Sundays in November.
The first session, on November 11, will focus on biology and psychology, the second, on November 18, will look at chemistry and maths and the third, on November 25, will be on physics and computing.
Students will be able to discuss their topics with the sixth form's teachers in what is described as a 'café-style' atmosphere.
Principal Chris Jennings said: 'We know GCSEs can be challenging, and having a little extra help can really boost your understanding and help you get the best exam results.'
• He said workshops had proved 'very popular' in the past. To book a place, click here.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 10 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre