Norwich School pupils model all the latest looks at fashion show
- Credit: Archant
Young people have been modelling the latest looks at an evening packed full of fashion, music and dance.
The Norwich School Fashion Show - part of this year's Young Norfolk Arts Festival - took place at OPEN in Norwich on Thursday night.
The show was organised by Norwich School pupils Georgie Randon, Soph Cullens, Mimi Stannard and Ruth Willmott, and about 100 pupils were involved.
Georgie said: 'It was so much fun and all the models did so well. It was a really worthwhile experience and amazing to be a part of - my highlight was definitely the seeing all the teachers on the catwalk.'
Clothes were modelled from Dogfish, Catfish, Taxi Vintage, Jarrold, Finch and Seven Wolves.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich School pupil Alice Cary showcased her own fashion collection, and EACH t-shirts were also featured in the show along with t-shirts designed by pupil Will MacDonald.
The fashion show raised more than £1,000 for East Anglia's Children's Hospices' the nook appeal, which is raising funds to build a new children's hospice near Norwich.
- 1 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
The Young Norfolk Arts Festival runs until July 10.
For more information about all the events taking place visit www.ynaf.org.uk
Do you have a Norwich arts story? Email arts correspondent Emma Knights at firstname.lastname@example.org