Rugby nations, water polo and pirates - can your spot your child in our School Report gallery?
- Credit: Toftwood Infant and Junior School Federation
Beeston Hall School students thoroughly enjoyed their Around the World Day. It was an oppurtunity to celebrate the different cultures and languages of the nations participating in the Rugby World Cup. Children completed a research session about their 'country' where they had to reinterpret the information available either online or from books in the library. During the day, children participated in sessions which included dancing, African drumming, the Highland Games, Pétanque, Futsal (sadly, without the Brazilian weather!), German language and food tasting.
Dereham Church of England Junior Academy have been celebrating the Harvest Festival. The school's staff were amazed by the generosity of the families and all contributions will be going to support the local Food Bank.
Children in Year 2 through to 4 from Toftwood Infant and Junior School had a great time and worked brilliantly as a team during the Active Kids Festival held at Taverham High School. They participated in eight different activities including 'Jack High' where they enjoyed playing with an oversized football and 'Not in my Back Yard', a game which had the children racing against each other to throw all the beanbags and balls out of their area.
Town Close School's Year 7 children have been playing water polo to improve their strength, stamina and teamwork in the swimming pool.
Reception children at Northfield St Nicholas Primary Academy enjoyed dressing up and baking ship shaped cookies during their pirate themed day.
You may also want to watch:
Children at Red Oak Primary School had a very busy National No Pen Day - discussing, debating, exploring, investigating, creating, performing and finding methods of learning that did not involve writing.
- Check out our new community for teachers and school staff Enjoy Teaching More on Facebook.
- Don't miss our School Report pages in the EDP and Norwich Evening News every Monday. To be featured in School Report, please e-mail your photos to us at email@example.com
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 8 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 9 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 10 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate