Chickens, dinosaur eggs and tanks - can you spot your child in our School Report gallery?
- Credit: Old Buckenham Hall
It's been another busy week in schools around the county. We've been sent some great photos for our School Report.
Acle St Edmund Primary School pupils took part in the Norwich School Choral Project, which culminated in a performance at Norwich Cathedral.
Hemblington Primary School pupils took to the stage as the school hosted their Hemblington's Got Talent competition. It was won by Noah and Liam in Year 5 who performed Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better from Annie Get Your Gun. As part of their prize they will perform at the school's summer fair in July.
The Auden Theatre at Gresham's School was turned into the magical world of Narnia for the students' performance of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.
Reception classes at Town Close School put on a wonderful production of The Hungry Caterpillar to friends and family. The Year 6 children enjoyed their Humanities trip to Normandy exploring a number of renowned and historical landmarks.
You may also want to watch:
Girls from Norwich High Prep thoroughly enjoyed their ski trip to Alpe d'Huez where there was lots of learning and laughter! Year 6 pupils have also been having a laugh in art classes while creating comedy sketches inspired by Dimitri Martin.
Reception children at Old Buckenham Hall were excited to find a nest of 'dinosaur eggs'. They wrapped the eggs in different protective materials before dropping them on the playground. Year 1 children have been getting hands on and gaining confidence with the chickens.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
• Make sure you check out our School Report pages in the EDP and Norwich Evening News every Monday. To be featured in our School Report pages, please e-mail your photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org