New Hong Kong-based investors visit Thetford Grammar School
- Credit: Archant
One of the country's oldest independent schools recently welcomed its new Hong Kong-based owners to Norfolk.
Cheng Xiao Lin and Luo Rui, the chairman and chief executive of China Financial Services Holdings Ltd (CFSH), visited Thetford Grammar School to discuss their investment plans for the 900-year-old school.
Thetford Grammar School Ltd, the newly formed UK company funded by CFS, recently acquired the school and pledged to provide financial stability.
You may also want to watch:
Headmaster Mark Bedford said: 'These are exciting times. We are already seeing changes from the investment and are really looking forward to getting the school back to capacity, while retaining the same high academic standards and pastoral care that we are so well known for.'
The new owners discussed plan to stop the decline the school has experienced in recent years through investment.
- 1 Mother's devastation after son killed in crash 'one minute from home'
- 2 Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
- 3 Budget predictions: Furlough, wealth tax and VAT cuts
- 4 Plans for 130 homes and GP surgery backed, despite 'predatory' claim
- 5 Award-winning Norwich doctor - 'racism made me change my name'
- 6 Green light for more than 250 homes on edge of Norwich
- 7 Concern for man who has gone missing
- 8 Search continues for man missing in the Broads
- 9 Two-hour waits at vaccine centre after booking 'malfunction'
- 10 A 42-bedroom hotel with ballroom and set in three acres for sale