Junior school in Sprowston told it is loved by its parents in positive Ofsted report
- Credit: Archant
A Sprowston junior school which inspectors say is loved by its parents has been praised.
Falcon Junior School was told it is still a good school by Ofsted in July, five years after it was given the original rating.
Inspectors said 'parents love their school', and many are 'full of enthusiasm and appreciation for the way the school educates and cares for its children'.
They noted that teaching is 'consistently strong', the curriculum is 'rich and diverse' and safeguarding procedures are 'rigorous' and 'meticulously kept'.
Inspectors also recognised acting headteacher Rob Clarke, who has stepped into the role after headteacher Richard Boyce became ill.
You may also want to watch:
They said: 'It is a tribute to the accomplished way that he has developed your leadership skills that you have so smoothly carried on the work of the school with no loss of momentum or drive.'
They said Mr Boyce's 'strong policies and procedures' had left the school in a strong position.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 10 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch