Is your child starting school today? Send us your pictures
- Credit: Archant
For hundreds of youngsters in Norfolk, today marks a milestone.
Children are returning to school after the long summer break this week, with Wednesday the official start of the autumn school term in the county.
For plenty of children it will mean their first day at primary school - the start of a new chapter and, for both pupils and parents, sure to be a nervous day.
You may also want to watch:
Among the rush of getting ready and out of the door, we'd love to see your pictures of your youngsters on the big day for a story online and in the paper.
If you'd like to be featured, please email any pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet them to @EDP24, including your child's name and age.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 4 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 7 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 8 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 9 Full-back signs for Burnley after Canaries release
- 10 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews