Future Voices: A chance for young people in Norfolk to have their say
- Credit: Archant
Welcome to a brand new EDP supplement, Future Voices. Future Voices is written by young people and will be part of the EDP once a month for the next four months.
But why? Well, we want to show you just what it is like to be a modern day teenager in Norfolk, and why we are not all that different from you. All the ideas for this issue came from the seven people pictured below; we then wrote some stories and asked other young people to write the rest.
The idea to start Future Voices came from the Norfolk County Council and the EDP, and is great for all the young people involved, and for young people who want to get involved in the future. We hope that by doing this we can open your eyes to our lives and the lives of other teenagers. We even hope to inspire more young people to read the newspaper.
When I heard about this opportunity I was so excited, and I know the other young people involved were too. So if you're a young person interested in writing an article or even taking photos then contact email@example.com.
We would love to have you on our team.
You may also want to watch:
What do you want to see in future editions of Future Voices? Tweet @edp24 using #FutureVoices
- 1 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job