Future talent of King’s Lynn to show off on stage in College of West Anglia
- Credit: Ian Burt
Students from the College of West Anglia have waltzed, jived and pivoted their way through exams and will be strutting their stuff on stage.
The college will be hosting three nights of entertainment in the campus theatre in King's Lynn to showcase the up and coming talent in dance, drama and performing arts.
On Tuesday, June 6, drama students will be breaking a leg on stage whilst Wednesday, June 7, will see dance students break-dancing on the floor with guest appearances from former students of the college.
The entertaining week will end on a high note with a musical on Thursday, June 8. All three shows will begin at 7.30pm, with tickets available at the door priced at £5 for adults and £3 concessions.
Students from across the department are celebrating the successful completion of their qualifications and are progressing to higher level courses, graduating to university or entering employment.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp