Former headteachers appointed as new trustees on Inspiration Trust board
- Credit: Archant
Two former headteachers and academy chain leaders have been appointed as trustees to the Inspiration Trust.
The trust, which runs 13 schools across Norfolk and Suffolk, has welcomed Cathie Paine, deputy chief executive of the REAch2 academy group, and David Earnshaw, chairman of Outwood Grange Academies Trust, as new board members.
Mrs Paine, a former headteacher, became the youngest headteacher in the country when appointed to her first school and was the first employee at REAch2, which has since become the largest primary-only academy trust in the country.
Rachel de Souza, chief executive of the Inspiration Trust, which is the country's top schools group for student progress to GCSE, said: 'Both Cathie and David have exceptional and incredibly valuable educational expertise, right through from frontline teacher to school and trust leader.
'We are already learning much from them, and I hope also sharing some of our best approaches with the schools that they oversee.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 More than 300 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk