Great Yarmouth primary academy recruiting for new principal
- Credit: Archant
A primary academy in Great Yarmouth is recruiting for a new principal.
Edward Worlledge Ormiston Academy, part of the Ormiston Academies Trust, has posted an advert for a new headteacher.
The advert describes it as a 'happy, thriving school that shares a sense of community and togetherness'.
It says the school is 'totally inclusive', which high levels of pupils with complex needs.
The school, on Suffolk Road, is undergoing a building programme, which is due to be completed in summer this year.
You may also want to watch:
'When this build is finished there will be room to offer appropriate free-flow and play space for our pupils, having changed from a junior school to an all-through primary over the last four years,' the advert says.
The candidate would start in September.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 5 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
The school's current headteacher, as listed on the website, is Dawn Kightley.
Its last Ofsted report, published in 2014, rated the school as requires improvement, and good in one area.