Could you join our new parents panel?
- Credit: Archant
Could you be part of our new parents panel?
Almost every day in these pages, we publish stories from the world of education, from breaking news, Ofsted reports and government decisions to school events and features.
We often speak to school leaders and councillors to get their take on matters - but, when it comes to children's welfare, parents are better placed than most to share their thoughts.
We're now looking to form a parents panel - a group of mothers, fathers and carers from around the region who would be willing to share their thoughts on key issues and let us know what really matters to them.
The panel would meet in our Norwich office once every few months.
You may also want to watch:
• If you think you could help or are interested in getting involved, then please fill in our online form or email our education correspondent Lauren Cope on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 8 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks