Business students learn to market new products in Aylsham challenge
- Credit: Archant
Fifty Year 8 students at Aylsham High School learned how to develop and market new products at an annual enterprise day.
Boost, which stands for building on our skills together. is organised by the Aylsham High School Young Chamber.
There were three mini pitches during the day, and the real challenge came when media news stories were given in the form of a newspaper and TV news bulletin, which affected the businesses involved.
Emmalucy Auber, the school's head of business, enterprise and careers education, said: 'We had fantastic support from the business community, who acted as judges, investors and mentors.
'The winning team was the Baby Dragons, who created a new budget product line for Nike. As part of their prize the students will spend a day at Aviva. The aims of the day were for students to develop their enterprise skills and business understanding while having fun.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 2 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 3 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 4 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 5 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder