Children’s dance class expands into arts and crafts
- Credit: Archant
A children's activity provider has announced the launch of new arts and crafts classes.
Bop Tots will be holding Make It classes in September at Lincoln Hall in Hingham, as well as the popular Shake It classes.
The business was set up in 2017 by Karen Sidell, a mum and childcare practitioner, offering music and movement classes for children aged one to five.
Ms Sidell said: 'I am passionate about providing opportunities for local families to connect and enjoy activities together, and in the next few years I will be focusing on developing and offering a variety of activities for local families.'
Make It classes will start with singing and dancing before a crafting activity based on a song, followed by refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
Shake It classes focus on movement to different styles of music whilst exploring instruments and props such as drums, and bubbles.
For more information visit www.boptots.co.uk
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk