EDP wedding show offers golden tickets
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2014
Couples had even more to celebrate over the Christmas period as many used the day to pop the big question to that special person.
People have been posting their festive engagement photos on the EDP Weddings Facebook page as part of our 12 days of Christmas giveaway.
And now they will have the chance to begin preparing for their big day as tickets to one of the region's biggest and best wedding events go on sale.
EDP Wedding Show general manager Diana Sims said: 'We like to bring a different theme to our two-day shows, and this year it is all about winning the golden ticket.
'There are lots of golden tickets in the goody bag as bride and grooms arrive – and if you are lucky to have one in your bag you will receive a prize, from £50 off a photography package to £1,000 towards your wedding rings from our numerous exhibitors.
'It is excellent value and all of the businesses exhibiting are from Norfolk and Suffolk.
'There is no need to travel hundreds of miles to the national shows when we have all of this on offer locally and all under one roof.'
- 1 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 4 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 5 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 6 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 7 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 8 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
- 9 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 10 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk
This year's two day event takes place at the Norfolk Showground on Saturday, February 20 and Sunday, February 21, from 10am to 4pm.
It will feature more than 150 exhibitors over the two days, including businesses offering transport and outdoor catering.
The show is sponsored by Pure Brides and Grooms, which is offering one golden ticket winner £1,000 to spend in store.
Visit www.theweddingshow.co.uk/buy-tickets/ for ticket details, or you can call Sarah Bunn on 01603 772538