Survey: How are you feeling ahead of April 12?
- Credit: Dominique Murphy-DeNeef.
As we prepare to hit our second stop on the roadmap out of lockdown, we want to know how you feel ahead of April 12.
With the latest lockdown restrictions being lifted across Norfolk, people can welcome back non-essential retail, outdoor dining, pub gardens, and can visit outside attractions.
It will also see the return of holidays, with self-catering UK based visits allowed once again.
As we head towards normality, which we hope is a one-way trip, we want to find out how you plan to spend the first week as the county prepares to reopen a little bit more.
Are you heading down to Primark first thing, or heading to your local for a socially distanced pint with your five friends? Or is a haircut first up?
We'd like to know what April 12 will look like for you - take our anonymous and quick survey.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit