Can you join our Big Coast Clean Up at Old Hunstanton, north Norfolk, Lowestoft or Great Yarmouth?
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Our Big Coast Clean Up gets under way tomorrow.
We're inviting readers to join us at Old Hunstanton Beach, to help remove rubbish from the shoreline.
The EDP's Big Coast Clean Up is being backed by councillors, the RSPB, the Marine Conservation Society, and wildlife TV presenter and naturalist Ajay Tegala.
We're organising four clean-ups in August. To take part in the first, come to the Old Hunstanton Cliff car park for 10.30am (near the ramp down to the beach) on Saturday, August 4. Email email@example.com for more information.
On August 11, it will be the turn of one of North Norfolk's beautiful beaches. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You may also want to watch:
On August 19, at 10am, come down to Lowestoft's North Denes to join the combined Big Blue Ocean Clean Up and Big Coast Clean Up. Email email@example.com for information.
And finally, our last beach clean will be in Great Yarmouth on the weekend of August 25 and 26. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab