Man found dead in March is named as Edmundas Tamosauskas
- Credit: Archant
A man who was found dead in March has been named by police as Edmundas Tamosauskas.
Mr Tamosauskas, 42, was found after police were called to a house in the town's Creek Road on the evening of Wednesday, April 18.
A post mortem examination revealed he had suffered a significant head trauma but the cause of death remains unexplained.
Further forensic tests are due to be carried out and four people arrested in connection with the death have been released under investigation.
Those living in the £60 a week rented rooms at the house in multiple occupation were moved out shortly after the body was discovered on Wednesday evening.
You may also want to watch:
Police have arranged for therm to be put up in hotels for a few days and they have not been allowed back into the property to collect clothes or other belongings.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft