Ed Sheeran rushed to hospital after being ‘knocked off bike’ in London
- Credit: PA
Ed Sheeran has told his fans he may have to postpone tour dates after breaking his arm in a bicycle accident.
The Suffolk singer , 26, was knocked off his bike in the capital and has been rushed to hospital.
He shared a picture of his arm in a cast on Instagram from his hospital bed this morning.
He wrote: 'I've had a bit of a bicycle accident and I'm currently waiting on some medical advice, which may affect some of my upcoming shows.
'Please stay tuned for further news. Ed x.'
You may also want to watch:
Australian DJ Smallzy broke the news to Ed's fans on Twitter.
He said: 'Hope what I'm hearing isn't true. Sources in LDN @edsheeran telling me he's been hit by a car while riding a bike. Sending healing vibes.'
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer