Icelandic newspaper accidentally kills off Ed Sheeran
- Credit: Archant
An Icelandic newspaper accidentally printed a photo of Ed Sheeran next to an obituary.
A printing error saw Mogunbladid place the Suffolk star's face alongside a notice announcing the death of Svavari Gunnari Sigurðsson.
Mr Sigurðsson, who had moved to Sweden to work as a mechanic with Volvo, died at the age of 82.
Ed Sheeran, a 26-year-old singer from Framlingham, is still very much alive and according to the Daily Mail, has just snapped up several houses near his home town in Suffolk with his fiancée Cherry Seaborn.
He is believed to have bought the three properties surrounding his original home in order to create his own country estate, complete with an underground man cave, music room and cinema.
His neighbours have reportedly taken to calling the area 'Sheeran-ville' because he owns so much property there and have said it means 'there's nobody to complain if he plays his music too loudly.'
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 4 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 5 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 6 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 7 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 8 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 9 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 10 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city