Need a pick me up? Our ECM members tell us what they’re looking forward to about summer in Cromer
- Credit: Brad Rosie Damms Photography.
As the end of January nears our Enjoy Cromer More readers have been discussing what they're looking forward to about spending the warmer months by the seaside.
Here's what our readers said they were looking forward to about summer in Cromer:
Paul Jones simply said: 'That day when the sun shines.'
Christine Bell wrote: 'A swim in the sea.'
Theresa Rogers: 'Too much to list. Just the whole wonderful Cromer experience and long days in our static caravan.'
You may also want to watch:
Brad Rosie Damms added: 'Being the only one on the beach at 3.30 in the morning wearing shorts and paddling, waiting for the sun to rise.'
Rosemary Goodall said: 'Dipping my toes (and everything else of course) in the sea.'
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
Jane Davis:'Bringing the Mobiloo back for Carnival Week.'
Ann Benham:'Just being in Cromer.'
Sue Gilder added: 'A sunny warm day on the beach, picnic and swimming. Looking for crabs in the rock pools with my grandson and building sand castles. Fish and chips for tea! Happy days.'
Maurice Hovells: 'A nice fresh Cromer crab. What more can one ask for? That is one thing you don't get on your holidays abroad!'
Sharon Jones: 'Just being in Cromer, and fish and chips of course.'
Geraldine Burton: 'Everything.'
Jono Read: 'The goats on the cliff!'
Marg Kirkham wrote: 'We have bought a flat in Cromer, so I am looking forward to coming back home to live after being away for 40 years. I just can't wait.'
Molly Downes: 'Chilled out days sitting on the beach.'
Denise Jones: 'Walking along the beach to cromer..building sand castles with our grandchildren.'
Ariel Lea: 'Flip flops.'
Jean Hurst: 'Long days...'
Sandra Goodley wrote: 'Sunrise and sunsets. Can't beat living here just for the views.'
Linzi Kim Barwell wrote: 'We have a wonderful static in Cromer and are absolutely counting down the days. Cromer is our second home. We adore it.'
Gill Malin added: 'Sitting on the pier with a glass of wine.'
Vikki Bills wrote: 'Just simply sitting on the beach, east side and watching the world go by, without a care in the world. Also the sky scapes.'
James Simmons wrote: 'The sunny warm days and the brill Cromer carnival events for the kids.'
Emma Jane Peck: 'Cromer carnival!'
Margaret Hill: 'Walking the dog through Happy Valley!'
Ricky Tommy Ossitt: 'Leo sayers in the beer gardens.'
Beverley Archer added: 'Can't wait to come back my favourite place.'