Easter half-term sports activities across Breckland
- Credit: Ian Burt
A programme filled with fun activities will help keep you children occupied during the East half-term.
Breckland Council's Rural Sports Programme will give 11 to 15-year-olds the chance to take part in a range of sports and games .
The sessions will include including dodgeball, rounders and Danish longball. The programme will also feature traditional playground games, including duck, duck, goose, British bulldog, parachutes and sleeping lions.
The sessions, which will be delivered by Aspire PE, will run from Monday to Friday between April 3 and 13, and will be held in Mundford; Foulden; Weeting; Watton; Swanton Morley; Necton; Attleborough; Great Hockham; Lyng, and Bawdeswell.
Each session will be two hours long and will cost £3 per child.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about venues and times visit www.breckland.gov.uk/holidayactivities
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase