Easter weekend supermarket opening times in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant Eastern Daily Press
This year Easter weekend is from Friday March 30 to Monday April 2.
Here is when the big supermarkets will be open around the holiday weekend.
Sainsbury's: Most larger stores will be closed for the day, however many Sainsbury's Local stores will be open as well as the petrol stations.
Asda: The store was open on Good Friday, Saturday and Easter Monday last year, but operating on reduced hours. It will be closed on Easter Sunday.
Tesco: Normal trading hours during Good Friday for all Tesco stores. Most stores will be closed on Easter Sunday. On Easter Monday, all stores will be open between 9am and 6pm except for Tesco Express stores, which will be operating normal hours.
You may also want to watch:
Lidl: Last year, Lidl had normal opening times on Easter Monday and Good Friday. Closed on Easter Sunday.
Aldi: This may vary store to store, but in most cases Aldi is open 8am to 8pm on Good Friday, closed on Easter Sunday and open 8am to 8pm on Easter Monday.
- 1 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 2 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 7 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 8 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 9 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 10 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
Please make sure to check with your local store as opening times do vary around the region. Posters will most likely be up in store or you can call your local supermarket.