Easter weekend supermarket opening times in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant Eastern Daily Press
This year Easter weekend is from Friday March 30 to Monday April 2.
Here is when the big supermarkets will be open around the holiday weekend.
Sainsbury's: Most larger stores will be closed for the day, however many Sainsbury's Local stores will be open as well as the petrol stations.
Asda: The store was open on Good Friday, Saturday and Easter Monday last year, but operating on reduced hours. It will be closed on Easter Sunday.
Tesco: Normal trading hours during Good Friday for all Tesco stores. Most stores will be closed on Easter Sunday. On Easter Monday, all stores will be open between 9am and 6pm except for Tesco Express stores, which will be operating normal hours.
Lidl: Last year, Lidl had normal opening times on Easter Monday and Good Friday. Closed on Easter Sunday.
Aldi: This may vary store to store, but in most cases Aldi is open 8am to 8pm on Good Friday, closed on Easter Sunday and open 8am to 8pm on Easter Monday.
- 1 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 2 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 3 Rare sighting of Northern Lights captured above Norfolk
- 4 City pub to reopen with new owners hoping to bring back 'good old days'
- 5 Farmers call for Norfolk hosepipe ban
- 6 Why is Norfolk not introducing a hosepipe ban?
- 7 Firefighters battling forest blaze near Sandringham
- 8 New planning bid to re-use long-empty pub
- 9 Coastguard hunt for missing woman in early morning search
- 10 Two women in hospital with serious injuries after A47 slip road crash
Please make sure to check with your local store as opening times do vary around the region. Posters will most likely be up in store or you can call your local supermarket.