EastEnders actor’s former Great Yarmouth lover faces jail for posting revenge porn on his Facebook page
- Credit: Archant
A woman from Great Yarmouth is facing a jail term for posting revenge porn on an EastEnders actor's Facebook page.
The Albert Square star was knowingly filmed having sex with Emilia Marcou, 40, of Great Yarmouth, in a hotel room but later asked her to destroy the footage.
They split after he learned she had another boyfriend. Ms Marcou then sent him and his new partner abusive messages.
And she and a friend later posted images on his Facebook page, which has thousands of followers.
A purple devil mobile phone emoji was put over Marcou's face to hide her identity but the actor was shown fully nude.
You may also want to watch:
She and her friend, Sarah Mckenna, 40, of Stansted, face possible jail terms after pleading guilty to disclosing private sexual photos and films.
Ms Marcou met the actor, who cannot be named for legal reasons, on Instagram.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
Prosecutor Edward Aydin told Hammersmith magistrates court in West London that he ended the relationship and then received abuse messages.
Mr Aydin said the actor had asked Ms Marcou to get rid of the sex film, adding: 'He was worried it would fall into the wrong hands.'
Ms Mckenna posted the images on Facebook under an alias.
Mr Aydin said: 'There were three picture messages of Ms Marcou and the victim having sex. Her face was covered by a purple devil emoji, his face and body were clearly on display.
'This was specifically to humiliate and degrade the victim.'
Judge Elizabeth Warner said the 'vindictive' nature of the crime made a custodial sentence likely when the pair are sentenced next week.
She added: 'I need to decide if this is immediate or suspended.'