Thousands of tulips in bloom near King’s Lynn
- Credit: Kim Hunter
With the warm spring weather comes the spectacular views of colourful tulips spread across acres of Norfolk fields.
Located in East Winch, near King's Lynn, is the UK's largest field of tulips where rows of the blossoming flowers brings an array of colour back to Norfolk's stunning scenery.
The pink, yellow, red and purple flowers transforms the landscape into a kaleidoscope of colour.
Thousands of bright, blossoming tulips across hundreds of acres of land is a familiar sight in Norfolk around this time of year but it won't stay that way for long.
Once they reach their perfect state of blossom, the tulips are cut and their bulbs are planted in time to flower for the Christmas and spring markets.
You may also want to watch:
The beautiful crops are nurtured by Belmont Nurseries, based in Terrington St Clement, the largest commercial growers of outdoor tulips in the country.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 8 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns