Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main
- Credit: Google StreetView
Part of a north Norfolk road will be closed until next week due to a leaking water main.
Anglian Water is trying to sort out the problem on School Road in East Ruston, just in front of the East Ruston Area Infant School and village hall.
The water authority said the road would be closed until Tuesday, January 26.
An Anglian Water spokesman said: “Our teams are currently working to repair a burst water main on School Road, East Ruston which has temporarily left a small number of properties without water.
“A road closure is currently in operation for the safety of local residents and our staff working within the road. Rest assured our teams are working as quickly and as safely as possible to return things back to normal.
You may also want to watch:
“We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank local residents and road users for their patience while we complete these repairs.”
The road is the main link between the villages of Honing and Worstead and the coastal communities of Happisburgh and Eccles-on-Sea.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 8 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit