East Angrier KIDS: From toothpaste to siblings find out what has been annoying the pupils at Sparhawk Infant School this week
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate the start of the Easter Holidays, this week we bring you East Anglia KIDS with the pupils at Sparhawk Infant School in Norwich - tackling issues including siblings, toothpaste, and playing KerPlunk.
This week it's sleeping in the firing line - 'I wish I could put the word sleeping in the bin because I hate it.'
'I find going to bed annoying because my brother always knocks on my wall very loudly and nearly knocks it down on my bed,' said another.
Other gripes of the week include toothpaste, brothers who make you play football matches in the garden, and a popular family game - 'I do like playing KerPlunk, but not all the time.'
The pupils are also peeved about sisters – 'my sisters always get on my nerves when they have pillow fights.
You may also want to watch:
'When I had a wobbly tooth they chucked a pillow at my face and my tooth fell out and I put blood all over the pillow.
'Dad was really cross.'
MORE: East Angrier: From people who feed the Anglia Square pigeons to ketchup - find out what has been annoying Norfolk this weekMORE: East Angrier: From people who feed the Anglia Square pigeons to ketchup - find out what has been annoying Norfolk this week
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
Could you add to the rant bank? Are you distressed about dualling the A47? Fed up of the football results?
Whatever your whinge, we want to hear it - and if you're really passionate you could star in our brand new feature EAST ANGRIER.