East Angrier: From people who feed the Anglia Square pigeons to ketchup - find out what has been annoying Norfolk this week
- Credit: Archant
The complaints just keep on coming as Norfolk grumps deliver the latest helping of East Angrier, tackling issues including people who feed the pigeons at Anglia Square, coffee shop doors that open inwards, and ketchup.
This week it's shoppers who feed the Anglia Square pigeons in the firing line - 'I would love to shoot the people who feed my pigeons.'
Other gripes of the week include mobile phone salesmen, coffee shop doors that open inwards, and people who don't use their indicators - 'the one thing that really gets my goat is people who don't use their indicator.
'There's an indicator there to indicate which way you're going to turn, not which way you have turned.'
People who leave the lid off ketchup is also a topic that's been leaving the people of Norwich red-faced this week - 'flick the lid down, you've got to do it.'
MORE: East Angrier: From street sellers to thieving housemates - find out what has been annoying Norfolk this weekCould you add to the rant bank? Are you peeved about parking? Fed up of the football results?
You may also want to watch:
Whatever your whinge, we want to hear it - and if you're really passionate you could star in our brand new feature EAST ANGRIER.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 5 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 6 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 7 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups