East Angrier: From people who feed the Anglia Square pigeons to ketchup - find out what has been annoying Norfolk this week
- Credit: Archant
The complaints just keep on coming as Norfolk grumps deliver the latest helping of East Angrier, tackling issues including people who feed the pigeons at Anglia Square, coffee shop doors that open inwards, and ketchup.
This week it's shoppers who feed the Anglia Square pigeons in the firing line - 'I would love to shoot the people who feed my pigeons.'
Other gripes of the week include mobile phone salesmen, coffee shop doors that open inwards, and people who don't use their indicators - 'the one thing that really gets my goat is people who don't use their indicator.
'There's an indicator there to indicate which way you're going to turn, not which way you have turned.'
People who leave the lid off ketchup is also a topic that's been leaving the people of Norwich red-faced this week - 'flick the lid down, you've got to do it.'
MORE: East Angrier: From street sellers to thieving housemates - find out what has been annoying Norfolk this weekCould you add to the rant bank? Are you peeved about parking? Fed up of the football results?
Whatever your whinge, we want to hear it - and if you're really passionate you could star in our brand new feature EAST ANGRIER.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed