EACH looking for volunteers to put in the frame
- Credit: EACH
A volunteer recruitment drive by East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) has been relaunched after last year's success.
EACH launched the drive to see people add themselves to novelty frames.
Be a Name in our Frame is running until Sunday, July 1. It aims to get people helping out at one of EACH's 32 shops across the region.
Collectively the shops raise more than £900,000 towards the care and support the charity provides for children with life-threatening conditions and their families.
Sally Rix, shop manager for EACH Unthank Road in Norwich, said: 'We really appreciate the hard work of our volunteers, but we can always use more help to keep our shop running and I'm sure there are others out there.
You may also want to watch:
'Volunteering is a two-way process. Whilst as a charity we gain from the gift of their time, our volunteers make friends and learn new skills, too. For more information, visit www.each.org.uk
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 5 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 6 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 7 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working