Children’s charity focused on finding new help
- Credit: East Anglian Children's Hospice (EACH)
A local charity are asking people to put themselves in the frame to help the regions sick children.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) are re-running their popular recruitment drive Be a name in our Frame, to try and find new volunteers to run their charity shops across East Anglia.
The children's charity raises around £900,000 per year from it's 32 stores but relies heavily on volunteers to run them.
The money raised goes towards supporting children with life-threatening conditions and their families.
Last year the scheme encouraged 97 people to sign up and volunteer at an EACH shop.
You may also want to watch:
Laura Mackay, EACH Shop Manager in Fakenham, said: 'We can always use more help to keep our shops running. The charity has to generate 84% of the money it needs to operate.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 7 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 10 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites