Duchess of Cambridge spotted shopping in Holt today
- Credit: IAN BURT
The Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine Middleton, graced north Norfolk today.
Shoppers in Holt spotted the Duchess in the High Street outside Byfords this afternoon.
She visited Mews Antique Emporium with a group of friends.
A spokesman for the shop said: 'I can confirm that Kate, Duchess Of Cambridge did visit The Mews Antique Emporium in Holt this afternoon.
'It was a private visit with friends - she stayed approximately 30 minutes and viewed all rooms.
You may also want to watch:
'She was happy to mingle with other customers and security was very low key.
'No purchases were made by the Duchess, Although some were made by her friends.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 8 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 9 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 10 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
'The Duchess looked radiant and well. The Emporium awaits its next distinguished visitor.'
Clare Kowalyk, who works at Lanes Jewellery on Market Place, said: 'She was in town. Apparently she comes here quite a bit.
'She looked in the window (of the shop). There is quite a buzz in the town.'
She was seen leaving in a Range Rover, smiling and waving to well-wishers.
The Duchess of Cornwall has also been known to visit the shops of the market town.
Shoppers in Fakenham also spotted the Duchess of Cambridge leaving an antiques store this afternoon.
If you had your photo taken with the Duchess then send it into norfolk.iwitness24.co.uk
•Did you see the Duchess in Norfolk? Contact reporter Lucy Wright on 01603 772439 or email email@example.com