Drugs found and money, a Jaguar and Kawasaki taken as police raid house in Bungay
A 37-year-old man and a 39-year-old woman have been arrested and thousands of pounds worth of drugs including what's thought to be cocaine, heroin and cannabis have been seized after police executed a warrant at an address in Reeves Close in Bungay this morning.
Officers from the Waveney Territorial Support Team carried out the warrant and discovered boxes and bags full of cannabis as well as seven plants being grown at the address.
The team also seized what is believed to be a large quantity of cocaine and a small amount of heroin.
Thousands of pounds in cash, a Jaguar car and a Kawasaki motorcycle have also been seized as possible proceeds of crime.
The 37-year-old man, from Bungay, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of drugs offences, and the 39-year-old woman was also arrested this afternoon in connection with the find.
You may also want to watch:
Both have been taken into custody at Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre where they will be interviewed by officers.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success