Drug arrests made in Lowestoft
Three people have been arrested on suspicion of drugs offences after officers on plain clothes burglary patrols in Lowestoft noticed suspicious activity in Saxon Road, Pakefield, on Wednesday lunch time.
The officers, from the Territorial Support Team based in the town, stopped a 34-year-old man and he was detained for a drugs search.
Three wraps, believed to be crack cocaine, were seized and the 34-year-old, from Beccles, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a class A drug.
The Officers then attended an address in Saxon Road and arrested the two occupants – a 58-year-old man from Kessingland on suspicion of supplying a class A drug and a 38-year-old woman from Lowestoft on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of cocaine.
Further drugs were found at the property.
A search was then carried out at the 58-year-old's address in Kessingland and a quantity of class C drugs, including diazepam, were found.
The 58-year-old man was then further arrested on suspicion of the importation and supply of class C drugs and possession of cannabis.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 4 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 5 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 8 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 9 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 10 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
All three arrested were taken into custody at Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre where they were interviewed by officers.
The two men and woman have been bailed to return to police on March 21 pending further enquiries.