Drop in for a cup of tea in Wymondham to raise money for Dementia UK
- Credit: Archant
A sheltered housing group is inviting members of the public to enjoy a cup of tea to raise funds for Dementia UK.
Robert Kett Court in Wymondham is throwing a tea party to raise much-needed funds for specialist dementia nurses for the charity.
One of the event organisers, Karen Claydon, said: 'There's few things better than tea and cake with family and friends, old and new.
'We're holding a Time for a Cuppa tea party so we can raise awareness and funds for Dementia UK - the only UK charity offering specialist one-to-one support and advice to people living with dementia and their families.
'This is particularly relevant to us at Robert Kett Court, as we have a few tenants living positively here with dementia.'
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place on Tuesday, March 7.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 8 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances