Stunning drone photos showcase town from above the fog
They are stunning images showcasing a town shrouded in fog just after sunrise.
Captured by a 'delighted' Gary Horner on Thursday morning (January 31), they were taken just after sunrise near Britain's most easterly point.
Taken with his DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone, which he has had since before Christmas, these photos of Lowestoft were captured from above the fog - with Ness Point and the Gulliver wind turbine prominent.
Mr Horner, of Lowestoft, said: 'I got into work at OrbisEnergy, saw the fog clearing near the turbine and put the drone up.
'This is the reason I got the drone to capture these sorts of shots and I was delighted with the final outcome.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 City draw up target list