‘It is a photographer’s dream’ - breathtaking drone footage over Waveney
- Credit: Archant
'Beccles is just terrific for photography - it is a photographer's dream' said Brett Ford, who captured these sweeping scenes of the town with his drone last month.
Mr Ford who hails from Corton Colville, moved to the area six years ago.
He invested in the aerial device to capture the stunning birds-eye shots of the market town and surrounding areas.
On January 21, Mr Ford set out to the Beccles Quay on a still winter day and flew over the pristine, glass-like scene of the quay.
He said if there is even a hint a wind, he won't take the drone out.
Mr Ford has been using his drone to capture the aerial shots since last year.
He has taken images over Lowestoft and Oulton Broad, Geldeston Locks, Pakefield, as well as Covehithe.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 3 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 4 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 5 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 6 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 7 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 8 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 9 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 10 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
'I am a happy snapper,' Mr Ford said.