‘It is a photographer’s dream’ - breathtaking drone footage over Waveney
- Credit: Archant
'Beccles is just terrific for photography - it is a photographer's dream' said Brett Ford, who captured these sweeping scenes of the town with his drone last month.
Mr Ford who hails from Corton Colville, moved to the area six years ago.
He invested in the aerial device to capture the stunning birds-eye shots of the market town and surrounding areas.
On January 21, Mr Ford set out to the Beccles Quay on a still winter day and flew over the pristine, glass-like scene of the quay.
He said if there is even a hint a wind, he won't take the drone out.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Ford has been using his drone to capture the aerial shots since last year.
He has taken images over Lowestoft and Oulton Broad, Geldeston Locks, Pakefield, as well as Covehithe.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
'I am a happy snapper,' Mr Ford said.