Watch: Feast your eyes on treats at a new chocolate shop
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Fudge swirls, chocolate jazzies, raspberry and saffron wrapped in dark chocolate - the descriptions, almost edible themselves, sound like treats from inside Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.
They are instead from Attleborough, where a new chocolate shop has opened today (September 25) on Exchange Street.
Drizzle, the Little Chocolaterie, is owned by Debbie Francis, who hand-makes all the chocolate herself. 'It is created with love,' she said.
Debbie had been making chocolate since 2006 and selling it around the county at farmers' markets.
She said she had always wanted to open and shop and, having noticed the empty premises, thought, 'This is going to be a little chocolate shop.'
You may also want to watch:
One of the first customers was a boy celebrating his birthday. 'The look on their faces when they see the chocolate is lovely,' Debbie said.
Drizzle sells a full range of cakes, truffles, pralines, lollipops, florentines and over fifty different bars of chocolate.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
The shop is open Tuesday to Saturday, 9am to 5pm.