Drivers urged to slow down on wet roads after crash at Acle
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to slow down on wet roads to avoid a crash.
Just after 8am, traffic cops dealt with their first 999 call of the day on the B1140 near Acle.
The single vehicle crash happened off the A47 with no injuries reported.
The black car ended up in the bushes with its air bags activated and a recovery vehicle took the car away from the scene.
PC Steve Lee said on Twitter driver was wearing his seat belt and that is the reason why he was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
He added: 'This is why we always emphasise the importance of seat belts.'
Sgt Chris Harrisalso said on Twitter as it's wet there were a few crashes occurring.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
He added: 'Slow down, give yourself time to react and make yourself more visible.'