Driver who died in crash at Santon Downham named as Jonathan Wojtasz
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Police have named the driver of a blue Fiesta Ghia, who died in a crash at Santon Downham, as Jonathan Wojtasz from Brandon.
The 28-year-old's car was involved in a collision with a tree in Thetford Road at 1.30pm yesterday. No other vehicles were involved.
A rapid response team, an ambulance and a paramedic officer were sent to the scene.
The road was closed while emergency services carried out an investigation surrounding the incident.
Anyone with information in relation to the accident should phone PC Jason Lambourne at the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault