Driver treated for minor injuries after single vehicle road accident in Somerleyton
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Police were alerted at 8.20am today to report of car which had left the road at the junction of the B1074 with The Street in Somerleyton.
Upon arrival officers found a Toyota Yaris on its side in a field next to the road.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) also attended the scene at 8.23am.
An ambulance crew and officer assessed the driver of the car, who had managed to get herself out of the vehicle, and treated her for minor issues- but there was no need for hospital treatment.
A police spokesman said officers were still at the scene at 9.30am but there are no major issues.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?