Driver treated for minor injuries after single vehicle road accident in Somerleyton
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Police were alerted at 8.20am today to report of car which had left the road at the junction of the B1074 with The Street in Somerleyton.
Upon arrival officers found a Toyota Yaris on its side in a field next to the road.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) also attended the scene at 8.23am.
An ambulance crew and officer assessed the driver of the car, who had managed to get herself out of the vehicle, and treated her for minor issues- but there was no need for hospital treatment.
A police spokesman said officers were still at the scene at 9.30am but there are no major issues.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 7 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 8 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000