Driver suffers minor injuries in Thetford collision
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A driver was taken to hospital this morning following a collision in Thetford.
Police were called at 6.10am to reports of a single vehicle collision in Norwich Road, on the roundabout near the BP garage.
The car had left the road and collided with a wall.
An ambulance crew was called at 6.12am and treated a male patient, believed to be in his 20s, who had suffered minor injuries.
He was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further treatment, but a spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said his injuries were not believed to be serious.
A fire appliance from Thetford was called at 6.16am and helped to make the scene safe.
One lane was closed to traffic while the scene was cleared. The road was fully open by 8.30am.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 8 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 PRESSER: Spurs v City - Rashica major injury blow; Normann also out